“Healthcare Professional Risk Retention Group, Inc. will provide a vigorous claims defense for all insureds, no matter the allegations made against them. Our priority is the protection of our insureds in their darkest times of practice. We understand the majority of claims are made without merit and are prepared to defend and protect our insured’s reputation.”
What to Report:
- Notice of Intent or “Pre-Suite” notice letter
- Subpoena and/or Request of records or a deposition notice
- Patient letter or letter from family member demanding compensation.
- State Board complaint regarding a treatment of a patient
- Any unexpected outcome that you feel could result in a claim or dissatisfaction from patient regarding treatment.
HPRRG’s claims are managed by a team of healthcare professional liability specialists with experience across the United States. Our members have direct access to a claims management attorney that can discuss and advise every aspect of their claim. HPRRG utilizes local attorneys and an expert third party claims administrator specializing in medical professional liability defense.
Call 877-268-2865 | Fax 727-551-4290 | Email firstname.lastname@example.org